Monday, November 5, 2012

Another one bites the dust...

Well, its official. I've finally joined the land of the sickies! I woke up this morning with a sore throat and SERIOUS sinus pressure. I've been pretty miserable all day. Needless to say, we had another PJ day. Dallin seems to be feeling better. Tucker is super snotty and still pretty whiney. He would have small spurts of energy and he usually was found causing some kind of mischief. For example... this afternoon he managed to climb his way to the top of some boxes to turn the lights on and off. Whatever makes you happy kid, but pretty, pretty please don't fall. You have already done that TWICE today, on the hard tile floor in the kitchen.


 
He definitely keeps me on my toes. But I wouldn't change it for the world!!
Since Dallin was feeling better, he really stepped it up and took really good care of me! He would tell me to lie down when my head would start hurting so bad, I was beginning to feel dizzy and feel like I could possibly pass out at any given moment. Then he would come to me and hold my hand or rub my head and tell me he loves me. How did I get so darn LUCKY?? Cody even checked in on me to make sure I was doing okay and made a drug run for me after work. Not only do I have an amazing spouse and thoughtful babes, but sure awesome friends. Several of them texted me asking if there was anything they could do or get me. Sure makes me grateful for the people in my life!
I'd write more but the Nyquil is starting to kick in so I better call it a night!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment