Friday, November 2, 2012

My Boys

I've always known that my boys are ridiculously adorable. I've also realized that I do not write down all the cute things they do everyday. I've decided that I want to start recording them so that I wont forget and I can easily go back and embarrass them once they are older. I considered  keeping a separate journal to write them all down in but then I remembered I have this. Its always fun to share all the cute, and sometimes not so cute moments with friends and family. So I hope you enjoy!
Lately, every time I ask Dallin to do something, he either follows up with "Coming Up!" or " Aye Aye Captain". It is super adorable. I sometimes get so caught up with the everyday norm and I'm so lucky to have such cute boys to remind me what's most important in life! Tucker has also started giving lots of "lovin's". In which, he puckers up and makes kissing sounds every time I ask him to say good night or goodbye. I love him!!
Dallin has really developed a LOVE for Mickey Mouse. I'm pretty sure he has watched every episode on Disney(Mickey Mouse Clubhouse), and thankfully its actually a show I can stand.  On one episode, Mickey and his friends sing a song about Peanuts. The first time I heard it I immediately thought they were saying something extremely similar to peanut. Mickey sure knew what he was doing. The other week during Sacrament, Dallin stands on the pew and starts singing "Shake your peanut. Shake, Shake. Shake, Shake." As embarrassing as it was, it was also pretty dang cute. And you should really see his little dance that goes with it. I'll try and post a video of him singing it later but right now I'm exhausted!! Nighty Night!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment